What this is about

To mark the centenary of the Great War, I am researching the WW1 histories of my ancestors. This blog documents my progress.
To read a summary of what I've discovered so far, select an ancestor/family member from the list on the right-hand side.

Friday 10 January 2014

How to Subscribe

If you want to follow this blog, I've added three options to subscribe on the right hand side.

You can either:-

  • Follow by email, by putting your email address in the box.
  • Follow via Google+.
  • Subscribe via an RSS feed.

If you have a Blogger account, you can also follow by logging in to your dashboard and clicking the 'Add' button above your reading list. Then copy and paste 'http://myfamilyww1.blogspot.co.uk' into the URL box and click 'Follow'.

No comments:

Post a Comment